1. Home
  2. Businesses for Sale
  3. Pennsylvania
  4. Convenience Store

Business for Sale Summary

Independent Gas & C-Store in Monroe County, PA - 28248

Business Type: gasoline service station,misc. retail/non-classifiable,other food stores,convenience store
Independent Gas & C-Store in Monroe County, PA
Get Instant Access to the Business Financial Information

Take Action

This Listing Has Not Been Added to Your Portfolio Add this listing to your portfolio to view confidential financial info
View Financials Free Get the Address Click Here
*Some information is only available to registered members. Please login or register to view confidential information.
This business has received 331 indications of interest - Act Quickly!

Financial Information (non-confidential)

General Information
Asking Price $135,000 Down Payment $135,000
Gross Revenues $1,888,862 Lease Remaining Register Free to View
Owner’s Cash Flow $115,005 Number of FT Employees Register Free to View

Financing

$135,000 Down and

Business Description

Well-established, independent gas and convenience store- now available. Features 50,000 gallons/month gas, with average pool margin at $.10/gallon. Around 8,500 gallons/month of diesel, with an average pool margin of $20/gallon. Inside store makes $40,000/month, 65% of which is cigarettes, with a margin, and the remaining 35% grocery and tobacco products average a 45% margin. Lottery commission, presently, is $1600/month, which is $100.00/month higher than the rent! ATM (rented) does $1500/year. No rent escalator on first five years of lease! There is a 2% escalator/year, starting in year six. Triple net taxes are $6,700/ year, paid quarterly. All environments are good. Please call 1-877-735-5224 for further information.

Attention Business Owners: We are always in search of quality businesses to list, so if you are thinking of selling your business or would like to acquire another business, please email us at listingmanager@vestedbb.com or call us at 1-877-735-5224 to discover the difference that is Vested Business Brokers. kg

Disclaimer: The financial information in this business listing has been provided by the Seller. Vested Business Brokers, Ltd. (VBB) has not independently verified this information. Therefore, we make no claims as to the accuracy of this financial summary. Vested recommends that you consult with an accountant, attorney and/or other professionals to represent and assist you in any business transaction. One of our associate brokers will arrange a meeting between you, your representatives, and the Seller, but they are not authorized to make any representations or warranties on behalf of the seller or VBB. You agree to hold Vested Business Brokers and its associated brokers harmless for any misrepresentations made by seller.