1. Home
  2. Businesses for Sale
  3. Ohio
  4. Sporting Goods/ Exercise/ Gyms

Business for Sale Summary

Gymnastic,Dance Store For Sale - 28335

Business Type: retailing businesses,apparel and accessory store,service businesses,wholesale/dist businesses,special situations,sporting goods/ exercise/ gyms
Gymnastic,Dance Store For Sale
Get Instant Access to the Business Financial Information

Take Action

This Listing Has Not Been Added to Your Portfolio Add this listing to your portfolio to view confidential financial info
View Financials Free Get the Address Click Here
*Some information is only available to registered members. Please login or register to view confidential information.
This business has received 15 indications of interest - Act Quickly!

Financial Information (non-confidential)

General Information
Asking Price $65,000 Down Payment $65,000
Gross Revenues $60,000 Lease Remaining Register Free to View
Owner’s Cash Flow $20,000 Number of FT Employees Register Free to View

Financing

$65,000 Down and

Business Description

This great niche store is looking for a new owner. The store sells girls wear for dance, gymnastics, figure / roller skating and ballroom dancing. The store enjoys a lot of repeat clientele and has a great reputation, sits on a main street and the rent is very low for this very nice area that has a lot of commercial business and residential homes in the area. 90% of the sales are completed in the store and the remaining 10% at the few competitions they attend. The store has room for expansion and could easily double the business by adding more product or additional lines of clothing and attending more competitions. The next owners profits would be determined by their effort. The store had higher sales till this year but the owner cut down the amount of product (additional $5,000 in merchandise needed). This is a great deal considering all the inventory is included in the sales price. The owner is motivated to sell so feel free to make an offer and the current owner would be willing to work with the new owner for couple of weeks to ease the transition with the clientele. Sales price and down payment negotiable based on buyers background. Please call 1-877-735-5224 for further information.

Attention Business Owners: We are always in search of quality businesses to list, so if you are thinking of selling your business or would like to acquire another business, please email us at listingmanager@vestedbb.com or call us at 1-877-735-5224 to discover the difference that is Vested Business Brokers.

Disclaimer: The financial information in this business listing has been provided by the Seller. Vested Business Brokers, Ltd. (VBB) has not independently verified this information. Therefore, we make no claims as to the accuracy of this financial summary. Vested recommends that you consult with an accountant, attorney and/or other professionals to represent and assist you in any business transaction. One of our associate brokers will arrange a meeting between you, your representatives, and the Seller, but they are not authorized to make any representations or warranties on behalf of the seller or VBB. You agree to hold Vested Business Brokers and its associated brokers harmless for any misrepresentations made by seller.