1. Home
  2. Businesses for Sale
  3. New York
  4. Florists
Business for Sale Summary

Nationally Known Florists - 34391

Business Type: absentee business,gift and specialty retail,internet business services (b2b),internet businesses,internet consumer services (b2c),misc. retail/non-classifiable,misc. service/non-classifiable,must sell/drastic price reduction!,other business services,other personal services,florists
Nationally Known Florists
Get Instant Access to the Business Financial Information

Take Action

This Listing Has Not Been Added to Your Portfolio Add this listing to your portfolio to view confidential financial info
View Financials Free Get the Address Click Here
*Some information is only available to registered members. Please login or register to view confidential information.
This business has received 35 indications of interest - Act Quickly!

Financial Information (non-confidential)

General Information
Asking Price $379,000 Down Payment $379,000
Gross Revenues $2,376,755 Lease Remaining Register Free to View
Owner’s Cash Flow $556,276 Number of FT Employees Register Free to View

Financing

$379,000 Down and

Business Description

Nationally Known Florist. Two location package. Price Reduced. One of the best florist deals on the market in NY State! This name has been around for over 100 years. This business would be ideal for a hands on owner operator. Pre-pandemic the business had consistently grossed over $2.3 mil each year. 2020 sales dropped, but 2021 has seen a resurgence and continues to trend upwards. A cash flow of $556,276.00 is a realistic expectation for 2021 with an owner-operator in place. Please note that one of the stores must be relocated within the next 4 months and that rental expense would also have to be factored into the cash flow. Even with these expenses, the $500K asking price is a steal! Over 60% of sales are purely retail with the other 40% coming from events. Over $200K in event work is already booked for fall 2021. The business is fully staffed with 15 F/T employees. The sale price includes the name, all goodwill, assets, furniture, fixtures and equipment (including multiple delivery vehicles). We are seeking a serious and financially qualified buyer with at least $429K in liquid funds to cover the asking price and inventory. To learn more, please call, text or email Mel Vaz today on 631-767-0157 or melvaz@vestedbb.com. All site visits must be discreet. Please do not speak with anyone when visiting the location. All meetings must be scheduled by appointment only!

Attention Business Owners: We are always in search of quality businesses to list, so if you are thinking of selling your business or would like to acquire another business, please email us at listingmanager@vestedbb.com or call us at 1-877-735-5224 to discover the difference that is Vested Business Brokers.

Disclaimer: The financial information in this business listing has been provided by the Seller. Vested Business Brokers, Ltd. (VBB) has not independently verified this information. Therefore, we make no claims as to the accuracy of this financial summary. Vested recommends that you consult with an accountant, attorney and/or other professionals to represent and assist you in any business transaction. One of our associate brokers will arrange a meeting between you, your representatives, and the Seller, but they are not authorized to make any representations or warranties on behalf of the seller or VBB. You agree to hold Vested Business Brokers and its associated brokers harmless for any misrepresentations made by seller.