1. Home
  2. Businesses for Sale
  3. New York
  4. Professional Services
Business for Sale Summary

Co-Working Business for Sale in New York County - 35713

Business Type: internet business services (b2b),internet businesses,misc. service/non-classifiable,other business services,owner financing available,professional services
Owner Financing
Co-Working Business for Sale in New York County
Get Instant Access to the Business Financial Information

Take Action

This Listing Has Not Been Added to Your Portfolio Add this listing to your portfolio to view confidential financial info
View Financials Free Get the Address Click Here
*Some information is only available to registered members. Please login or register to view confidential information.
This business has received 42 indications of interest - Act Quickly!

Financial Information (non-confidential)

General Information
Asking Price $252,000 Down Payment $252,000
Gross Revenues $542,893 Lease Remaining Register Free to View
Owner’s Cash Flow $173,854 Number of FT Employees Register Free to View

Financing

$252,000 Down and Possible for a well-qualified buyer.

Business Description

Fantastic Co-Working and Virtual Office Business in a Prime Midtown Location with lots of light and views of the Empire State Building. Price Reduced. Buy 75% of the company or 100%. This is a truly unique business that is thriving due to the normalization of hybrid office work. They offer both virtual office and on demand work spaces. In addition, they have a global network of workspace partners with nearly 50 partners - from Bangkok to Thailand and across 15 states in the US alone. They offer competitive pricing, a prestigious address, an easily accessible midtown location, a profitable, subscriber-based business model, private offices, meeting & conference rooms, workshop, retreat & training, showrooms, pop-up stores, photo & film shoots. For virtual clients they offer a prestigious street address & mail receipt, mail scanning, notification & forwarding, admin support & phone answering, an online directory listing and much more. The business has seen year over year growth since 2020 with 2021 sales of $458,591, 2022 sales of $501,871 and 2023 sales of $517,067 and an owner’s cash flow of $164,531.00. The owner is willing to sell the entire business for $494K, or as advertised here, 75% of the company for $252K. For the remaining 25% retained, the owner will offer marketing and support services. Their original five year lease was signed in December 2010 and their current lease has a few years left with a rent of $10,000/mth for a 2000sf space, and this can be extended for a well-qualified buyer. We are seeking a serious and financially qualified buyer with at least $252K in liquid funds. Although there are 3 full-time employees, the ideal buyer would be full-time owner-operator with management experience. There will be a thorough training and transition period from the current owner. Proof of funds will be requested before any buyer seller calls or meetings. To learn more, please call, text or email Mel Vaz today on 631-767-0157 or melvaz@vestedbb.com. All meetings must be made by appointment only!

In addition, please register with the listing number above by going to vestedbb.com, enter this number into the search bar, expand the listing, click on “view free financials”, fill out the short contact form and you are registered. This is our electronic non-disclosure agreement.

Attention Business Owners: We are always in search of quality businesses to list, so if you are thinking of selling your business or would like to acquire another business, please email us at listingmanager@vestedbb.com or call us at 1-877-735-5224 to discover the difference that is Vested Business Brokers.

Disclaimer: The financial information in this business listing has been provided by the Seller. Vested Business Brokers, Ltd. (VBB) has not independently verified this information. Therefore, we make no claims as to the accuracy of this financial summary. Vested recommends that you consult with an accountant, attorney and/or other professionals to represent and assist you in any business transaction. One of our associate brokers will arrange a meeting between you, your representatives, and the Seller, but they are not authorized to make any representations or warranties on behalf of the seller or VBB. You agree to hold Vested Business Brokers and its associated brokers harmless for any misrepresentations made by seller.