1. Home
  2. Businesses for Sale
  3. New York
  4. Restaurant/ Cafes/ Diners
Business for Sale Summary

Bar and Burgers Restaurant for Sale in New York - 35983

Business Type: bar/tavern/night clubs,catering and event planning,fast food franchise,restaurant/ cafes/ diners
Bar and Burgers Restaurant for Sale in New York
Get Instant Access to the Business Financial Information

Take Action

This Listing Has Not Been Added to Your Portfolio Add this listing to your portfolio to view confidential financial info
View Financials Free Get the Address Click Here
*Some information is only available to registered members. Please login or register to view confidential information.
This business has received 233 indications of interest - Act Quickly!

Financial Information (non-confidential)

General Information
Asking Price $495,000 Down Payment $250,000
Gross Revenues $2,000,000 Lease Remaining Register Free to View
Owner’s Cash Flow $200,000 Number of FT Employees Register Free to View

Financing

$250,000 Down and balance with terms to be decided

Business Description

Presenting a spacious 6,500-square-foot waterfront restaurant and bar, complete with a large outdoor deck and expansive bar area, featuring roll-up doors for seamless catering events. This versatile establishment comprises two distinct dining rooms and is currently operating under a well-known franchise name, offering tremendous growth potential. This property boasts all the essential amenities and can be further enhanced by enclosing the patio, thereby significantly increasing both sales and bar revenue. The cash flow projection takes into account the elimination of the current managerial position, with the new buyer taking the reins. The restaurant is currently fully staffed, providing an opportunity for a hands-on buyer to optimize operational efficiency, reducing payroll costs while maximizing current sales. The initial setup cost for a restaurant of this caliber would typically amount to several million dollars, making this offering an exceptional value. To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Broker Jim Aloi at 631-375-4100 for comprehensive details. The property also includes a parking lot with space for 65 cars, along with ample street parking. Presently, 75% of revenue is generated from food sales, with the remaining 25% from drinks. There is a substantial potential for doubling the drink and catering business with strategic improvements and the involvement of an engaged restaurant or diner-focused buyer. Bring your innovative ideas to the table, as the seller may consider holding a small note for qualified buyers. The listing currently features early operating hours, which could be expanded to capture more business. Additionally, there is an exciting possibility to rebrand the concept under one of the franchise's sister companies, conveniently located just 15 minutes from the Nassau-Suffolk border. This prime location offers easy accessibility via various routes and enjoys excellent exposure, with a dedicated full staff already in place to support your venture. Don't miss out on this exceptional waterfront dining opportunity!

In addition, please register with the listing number above by going to vestedbb.com, enter this number into the search bar, expand the listing, click on “view free financials”, fill out the short contact form and you are registered. This is our electronic non-disclosure agreement.

Attention Business Owners: We are always in search of quality businesses to list, so if you are thinking of selling your business or would like to acquire another business, please email us at listingmanager@vestedbb.com or call us at 1-877-735-5224 to discover the difference that is Vested Business Brokers.

Disclaimer: The financial information in this business listing has been provided by the Seller. Vested Business Brokers, Ltd. (VBB) has not independently verified this information. Therefore, we make no claims as to the accuracy of this financial summary. Vested recommends that you consult with an accountant, attorney and/or other professionals to represent and assist you in any business transaction. One of our associate brokers will arrange a meeting between you, your representatives, and the Seller, but they are not authorized to make any representations or warranties on behalf of the seller or VBB. You agree to hold Vested Business Brokers and its associated brokers harmless for any misrepresentations made by seller.