1. Home
  2. Businesses for Sale
  3. New York
  4. Restaurant/ Cafes

Business for Sale Summary

BBQ Restaurant & Caterer in Nassau County - 30711

Business Type: delicatessen/catering services,other eating & drinking places,best deals!,must sell/drastic price reduction!,new to market,restaurant/ cafes
BBQ Restaurant & Caterer in Nassau County
Get Instant Access to the Business Financial Information

Take Action

This Listing Has Not Been Added to Your Portfolio Add this listing to your portfolio to view confidential financial info
View Financials Free Get the Address Click Here
*Some information is only available to registered members. Please login or register to view confidential information.
This business has received 62 indications of interest - Act Quickly!

Financial Information (non-confidential)

General Information
Asking Price $120,000 Down Payment $80,000
Gross Revenues $500,000 Lease Remaining Register Free to View
Owner’s Cash Flow $60,000 Number of FT Employees Register Free to View

Financing

$80,000 Down and $40,000.00 at 7% over 24 months

Business Description

Must Sell Drastic Price Reduction for this fantastic BBQ restaurant and caterer that serves all your favorites. The owner needs to focus on another project now. About 60% of the restaurant's gross sales come from take-out and internet delivery orders, and the other 40% from sit-down customers. The financials should be relatively easy to verify, given that roughly 90% of sales are on credit cards and on bank statements. While the restaurant already has a beer and wine license, you may want to go for a full liquor license and stay open later to attract sports bar customers. You will find 1,600 square feet that seats 58 on the main floor. The basement is another 1,000 square feet and it is used to store beer, wine and dry goods. The facilities have been well-maintained. The roof is new. Besides a wood and gas 1,000 lb. smoker room, the restaurant's equipment includes walk-in boxes, a charcoal burner, two deep fryers, two broilers, two freezers, an ice machine, a steam table for sides and more. The owner puts in less than 30 hours/week, but you may want to be there more, at least in the beginning. He recommends that you give further attention to the catering side of the business, which now only accounts for 5% of sales, but could grow significantly from here. Open Monday-Thursday 4-9pm and Friday-Sunday 11am-10pm. The parking lot holds 30 cars. Please be very discreet when visiting the location, as the employees and customers do not know it's for sale. Then, kindly contact the listing broker, Jay Goldman, to make an appointment to meet with the seller and get a tour of the facilities. Please call 1-917-912-3282 for further information.

Attention Business Owners: We are always in search of quality businesses to list, so if you are thinking of selling your business or would like to acquire another business, please email us at listingmanager@vestedbb.com or call us at 1-877-735-5224 to discover the difference that is Vested Business Brokers. kg

Disclaimer: The financial information in this business listing has been provided by the Seller. Vested Business Brokers, Ltd. (VBB) has not independently verified this information. Therefore, we make no claims as to the accuracy of this financial summary. Vested recommends that you consult with an accountant, attorney and/or other professionals to represent and assist you in any business transaction. One of our associate brokers will arrange a meeting between you, your representatives, and the Seller, but they are not authorized to make any representations or warranties on behalf of the seller or VBB. You agree to hold Vested Business Brokers and its associated brokers harmless for any misrepresentations made by seller.