As a business owner you know exactly what it takes to build and run a profitable business. You have spent countless hours and put in years of your blood, sweat, and tears growing your business. As a business owner, you truly understand the definition of sacrifice. So when the time comes and you’re ready to enjoy the fruits of your years of hard work, do you know the steps to take in order to sell your business expeditiously and get paid what it’s worth?
Well that’s where we come in. Our company is called Vested Business Brokers. We were established in January of 2000 by our CEO Nathan Goldstein to help business owners just like you. Since our inception we’ve helped over 1600 clients either buy or sell profitable privately held businesses. As our clients can attest, we here at Vested Business Brokers believe in our proven system, confidentiality and preparedness. One of our dedicated and seasoned brokers will work with you through the entire process of selling your business. Your broker will work with you to determine the true value of your business in order to price it correctly with the market. The next step is entering your business into our database, which contains over 230,000 pre-qualified and registered business buyers. Our database, which is constantly updated, will match your business with prospective buyers from all over the world. Once a potential buyer of ours is interested, your broker will be by your side through the negotiations, due diligence inspections, consultations, and meetings. We literally walk you through this entire process up until the completion of sale.
During our 17 years in this industry, we’ve seen it all. We know the do’s and don’ts. Our goal is to walk the shortest and straightest line in order to get your business sold for the price you deserve.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US
Toll Free: 1-877-Sell-A-Biz (735-5224)
Vested Business Brokers owner and CEO, Nathan Goldstein, recently spoke before a group of entrepreneurs at the Small Business Administration (SBA). This lecture is offered in 4 parts in the videos below…
Topics discussed in Part 1:
- The importance of loving what you do
- The factors to look for when buying a business
- Advantages to owning your own business
- The step-by-step process of finding, negotiating, and buying a business
Topics discussed in Part 2:
- The importance of sellers being honest and accurate with buyers
- The due diligence process
- The importance of keeping good books and records in business
- The value of business scalability
- The concept of multiples and how it effects the sales value of a business
- What is owner’s discretionary cash flow?
- Why absentee businesses sell at higher multiples?
Topics discussed in Part 3:
- How to finance the purchase of a business through the SBA or through seller financing
- Why you should hire a forensic accountant when buying a business
- The art of making a deal
- Who pays the broker’s fee
Topics discussed in Part 4:
- Advice on how to proceed through the business buying process
- A creative way to keep the seller “honest”
- How to get brokers to compete for your business
- The importance of being a prepared buyer
- The “Letter of Intent” and the “No Shop” clause
- Your most important adviser
- How to spot a bad deal
If you need more information on buying a business and/or you want to know more about the businesses for sale in the Vested Business Brokers’ database please feel free to call us at (877) 735-5224.