- What Qualities are Needed to Become a Successful Business Broker?
- Business Buying Strategies – Talk to the Business Seller
- What are the Benefits of Buying an “Absentee Run” Business?
- BBQ and Deli Takeout Business for Sale in Montgomery County PA
- Pizzeria Restaurant for Sale in Sussex County, New Jersey
Popular Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
Category Archives: Buying a Business
Buying a business? Vested Business Brokers can help you find the business of your dreams.
When buying a business people often ask when is the right time to speak with the seller of the business. At Vested Business Brokers we believe that a potential business buyer should ALWAYS take advantage of the opportunity to speak … Continue reading →
When buying a business it is important to understand that some businesses for sale require the owner to be involved in the day to day operations while others can be run on what is called an “absentee” basis. In this … Continue reading →
Attention all small business owners and people who want to own a small business…There’s a great event that will be taking place on May 10, 2012 at the Penn Plaza Pavilion in NYC. It’s the Small Business Expo and you … Continue reading →
Vested Business Brokers owner and CEO, Nathan Goldstein, recently spoke before a group of entrepreneurs at the Small Business Administration (SBA). This lecture is offered in 4 parts in the videos below… Topics discussed in Part 1: The importance of … Continue reading →